Although primarily people with oily or combination skin must fight against blackheads as well, these nasty and unappealing dirt deposits can also appear to people with normal or even dry skin. Dirt from the atmosphere, polluted air, an unbalanced lifestyle and eating too many sugars or fats represent the most common reasons why blackheads develop, especially around the T-area of the face. Luckily, there are numerous products on the market promising to help you get rid of blackheads once and for all and prevent the reappearance of them on the long term.
One of the most popular products to efficiently fight against blackheads and preventing their reappearance is
Proactiv represents one of the most well-branded and efficient dermatologic company selling products aimed to help you restore the beauty of your skin and rediscover a flawless complexion, away from acne, acne marks, zits, pimples, dilated pores or blackheads and whiteheads.
This Proactiv product is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested, meaning it is safe to use even by people with sensitive complexions. The product helps unclog pores and fighting against the dirt and sebum production that leads to the appearance of blackheads.
It was created to restore the softness and the clarity of the skin and deliver a clearer, more beautiful complexion after only one use. The salicylic acid is the main active ingredient in this product with a concentration of 0.5%. The salicylic acid is known for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial properties which helps fighting against the bacteria that causes acne and skin imperfections such as zits, whiteheads and blackheads.
This fast blackhead dissolving gel can be used once or twice a week as a part of an integrated and targeted acne treatment, but also as a sole product aiming to only fight against impurities and excessive sebum that cause the appearance of blackheads.
Apply the product once or twice a week throughout the face and the neck using gentle, circular movements until the gel becomes liquefied. Let it act for around five minutes and thoroughly rinse using warm water.
Applied as directed, the new Proactiv blackhead dissolving gel will not only efficiently target your blackheads and remove them, but also prevent their reappearance due to the salicylic acid contained. The Proactiv blackhead dissolving is gently formulated to get rid of blackheads, unclog pores and diminish the appearance of pores, all so that your complexion will be glowing and without imperfections once more.
- The Proactiv products were tested and approved by over 20 million people worldwide who chose to regain their perfect complexions and get rid of acne and oily complexions related problems
- Contains 0,5% salicylic acid active ingredient
- Targets blackheads
- Unclog pores
- Diminishes the appearance of pores
- Fights against acne, pimples and zits
- Absorbs excess oil
- Deep and gently cleanse the face
- Developed by dermatologists
- Suitable for sensitive skins
- Suitable for all complexion types
- Suitable for all ages, genders and ethnicities
- Small size tube of only 1 oz. Used as a mask will only last you a few times if you also apply the product on your neck
- May not work for everyone
- Not suitable for people prone to spider veins
- Can cause excessive dryness of the face and determine the production of even more sebum to balance the complexion
- Expensive price. Purchase the 1 oz product on Amazon for as much as $34.
- May interfere with other acne treatment medication. Ask your dermatologist before using the product
Proactiv is known for its anti-acne programs with results all over the world. This blackhead dissolving gel is no exception to the case and will live up to the standards of the company, helping you reach a perfect complexion, free of unaesthetic blackheads and dilated pores.